It is said that knowledge is power. Leading economies over centuries recognize this fact and invest strategically in ensuring citizens and residents are adequately trained in life and other relevant skills and competencies. For decades now, the world has been in the information and knowledge age. And this has significantly influenced the models for delivering education both in the public and private sectors with access to internet and other modern technologies.
At Nextzon, we have carefully focused our offerings on strategy development for higher institutions, education ministries, old students’ associations and other agencies desirous of driving improvement in the education sector. We also have offerings in the use of modern technology to improve education delivery and economies of scale in Nigeria and beyond. We have fund raising services, enumeration services, viability services, education and allied portals etc.
- We conducted a comprehensive audit for a federal government university to ascertain its carrying capacity and recommended a capacity building plan.
- We acted as the financial advisers and debenture manager to American International School Lagos.
- We conducted a strategy and direction setting exercise for the nation’s leading old students’ association with members across different parts of the country.
- We assisted the University of Abuja in developing a blueprint for the growth and upgrade of the university.
- Developed the five-year business plan for the set up of the integrated diagnostics and wellness centre at the University of Nigeria Nsukka.
- Provided consultancy services on the Experts in Residence program. Honoured as one of the preferred consultants for usability and practicability of advice or support given to Enterprise Development Services of the Lagos Business School.
- Structured, managed and won a bid as a School Management Organization (SMO) to manage a fifty unity schools in Nigeria under the Federal government PPP Initiative.
- Developed a strategic business plan for company providing a roadmap document for setting up and operating an inclusive educational centre for both normal and physically challenged children in Lagos.
- Advisor & mandate executor in rendering Financial Advisory/Issuing House services to Infant Jesus Academy Limited N250,000,000 Redeemable, Secured, Floating Rate Debenture Issue.
- Strategy development including introduction of new business and delivery models.
- Development of blueprint for use of technology in the education sector.
- Strategy development for Old Students Associations.
We are an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success in the market they operate in.
Address: 1 Rachael Nwangwu Close, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
Phone: GL +(234) 0812 722 7044