A well-developed transport and logistics sector is vital to a nation’s competitiveness as it can be a major contributor to the GDP of a country. It is a key to stimulating trade, helping business efficiency and supporting economic growth. With the advances made in information technology (especially internet-aligned technologies) which have spurred globalization and e-commerce, the demand for major reforms in the transport and logistics sector has increased tremendously over the years thus presenting a unique opportunity for players in the industry and investors to take advantage of.
At Nextzon, we recognize that the industry is facing tremendous transformation such as changing customer expectation and a growing list of disruptive business models. In line with this, we develop strategies aimed at helping businesses meet the diverse needs of customers and transform these models to a competitive advantage. We also help businesses design models to make their operational processes more efficient and effective to enable them realize their full revenue potential. Finally, we assist set up start-ups with new business models as may be required by emerging entrepreneurs and established entities with interest to enter this rapidly transforming sector.
- We were instrumental in developing the master plan for transport and logistics in two states in Nigeria.
- We have restructured a State Government sponsored transport company in Nigeria to position it for more efficiency and increase its revenue.
- We developed a business plan and financial viability analysis for a haulage and fleet management venture, conducted a feasibility study on ferry transportation in Lagos for a start-up and actively supported a Petroleum and Haulage company in the development of a transformation/growth strategy and design of organizational structures and systems.
- We are facilitating the set-up of a mega distribution network in the drug and pharmaceutical industry.
- We are also facilitating the set-up of industrial hubs, free trade zones and dry ports in some states in Nigeria.
- We are strategy and project management consultants to a new airline in Nigeria promising a new business model.
- Developed a strategic business plan as a roadmap document for setting up and operating a world class water transportation (ferry operations) in partnership with Lagos State government, for City Link Marine (a subsidiary of CityLink Transit Systems Limited.
- Conducted and documented an in-depth feasibility study for a potential Ferry business in Lagos.
- Designed and implemented a National Vehicle Identification System, a central repository for vehicle data that can be utilized for monitoring and planning and ultimately improve the safety of all citizens for the Federal Road Safety Commission in Nigeria.
- Overhauled and redesigned operations within Cityflex Limited, a courier services operator. In addition, implemented end to end restructuring services for the company.
- Business Growth Strategy: We design transport & logistics master plans for businesses and Governments to provide a sustainable framework for growth and development.
- Marketing & Pricing Strategy: With our experiences in identifying and developing profitable routes, efficient ticketing and payment systems amongst others, we can structure your operations to be more profitable and customer friendly
- Performance Improvement: Nextzon leverages technology to reengineer your processes including warehousing, distribution networks and supply chain flow for optimal performance.
- Incubation and launch of start-ups: Nextzon built a presence in the business incubation space assisted by a world bank grant. Nextzon is now actively positioning to support entrepreneurs and businesses desirous of entering the industry with new business models especially with a fintech orientation. We develop business plans capturing the entrepreneur’s or parent company’s new business model and working with them to modify same if required. Equally, we assist them to attract funding, qualified personnel and basically operate effectively during their early days or years. We provide institutional structure from day one to enable the start-up have a fair chance of success.
We are an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success in the market they operate in.
Address: 1 Rachael Nwangwu Close, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
Phone: GL +(234) 0812 722 7044