The manufacturing sector is currently carrying a heavy burden due to huge cost of production occasioned by epileptic power situation, negative FX rate movements and the general infrastructural deficit in Nigeria. Cost of capital has also gone over the tolerable threshold, largely because of lack of long-term finance, making interest rates skyrocket. Importation of foreign inputs has also added to the problems of the manufacturing sector in the past. However, there is a lot of potential in the sector as the current Federal Government policy of import-substitution is concerned. The government has insisted Nigeria feeds herself and consume what she produces. This policy has opened the sector to huge potential for investments. There has also been a deliberate effort to revamp power and transport infrastructures to enable easy transportation of goods and services. The policy of return to farming should also open up major opportunities in the processing value chain of the sector.
- Developed new corporate strategy and business refocus for a leading foam maker with production facilities in three states following a significant private equity investment for the manufacturer.
- Portfolio Strategy, Streamline of Workforce, General implementation and overall project management services for a Nigerian conglomerate and subsidiary of a multinational company.
- Transformation Strategy and Business Plan for a pioneer manufacturer of school and office stationery and large scale printers.
- Mini strategy session for an integrated agro allied company on oil palm production concept for a leading Agriculture farm in Nigeria.
- Business growth strategy
- Marketing & Pricing strategy
- Performance Improvement including cost reduction, procurement and supply chain
- Due Diligence, mergers and acquisitions and post-merger integration
We are an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success in the market they operate in.
Address: 1 Rachael Nwangwu Close, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
Phone: GL +(234) 0812 722 7044