CUSTOMER & MARKET RESEARCH
Erroneous, inaccurate and unavailable data in Nigeria are major challenges of business managers in making important business and market decisions. In a similar token, the dynamic nature of the Nigerian market sways market indicators at the slightest change in government policy or economic shifts. In designing new products or services and development of business and strategy plans, companies therefore need accurate and reliable data for important market decisions.
- Conducted extensive data gathering using structured data gathering tool to measure competitiveness of business environments across the states of the federation and the FCT.
- Developed the Tourism System of a state that organized, promoted and monitored business-to-business (B2B) linkages and transactions between State tourism enterprises and businesses in source markets.
- Conducted Opinion Research Testing & Evaluation as part of an oil giant’s project initiative, which sought to foster the right attitude between the Company and its stakeholders across Nigeria. This involved visiting all the locations where the company has presence and conducting focus group sessions with the stakeholders.
- Conducted research on financial institutions in Nigeria to understand their guidelines for offering credits to individual borrowers and SMEs for a development bank.
- Conducted census on the users of the specified capacity of Generators (500KW and above) and developed a database for capturing of data from the 36 states including Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria.
Nextzon research model is based on quality and precision of our Market research (qualitative and quantitative) team, combined with the easy access to market with local research teams across communities and Local Government Areas (LGAs) in the 36 States + FCT of Nigeria.
Our data gathering methods cut across the following:
- Questionnaire administration (one on one basis) using electronic mobile device for real time data capture.
- In-depth Interviews (one on one basis)
- Rapid Assessments
- Computer-assisted telephone interviews (CATI)
- Focus-Group-Discussion Session (FGD)
Our offerings include:
- Market Description Survey
- Customer Perception and Satisfaction Survey
- Consumer profiling
- Customer Service Survey
- Retail Audit Survey
- Business/Competitive Intelligence
- New Product Acceptance and Demand Survey
- Brand Health Check
We are an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success in the market they operate in.
Address: 1 Rachael Nwangwu Close, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
Phone: GL +(234) 0812 722 7044