Nextzon gives an opportunity for anyone who is considering the many opportunities to grow, advance and make a difference in their profession, or make a career change, or one is equipped to take their career to the next level.We allow you to make an impact from day one on the job and we encourage you to bring a valuable perspective, expertise, skill set, enthusiasm and natural curiosity to work
We also provide you a chance to work for clients in various industries and also benefit from our generalist approach, which allows our team members to develop a broad business skill set that can be applied across all industries and business needs.
POSITION: Freelance Senior Management Consultant
CODE: SCC 0418
LOCATION: Not Specified
Are you an experienced Management Consultant, keen at solving complex business problems? Are you a lateral thinker who is seeking a new challenge in a different environment? Would you prefer to have a flexible work arrangement?
At Nextzon, we provide the platform where your career needs meet our requirements to support the growth of our clients’ business in a flexible manner.
- Researches and gathers data and ensuring the production of high quality reports
- Analyzes business situations and formulates effective solutions
- Designs prototypes and proof of concepts that best fit the client’s needs; and ensuring client satisfaction
- Creates simple business cases and financial models for various projects
- Conceptualizes ideas and recommends initiatives required to improve the performance of client’s businesses
- Evaluates existing systems and procedures and makes recommendations for improvement where necessary
- Coordinates project related functions requiring technical knowledge and expertise
- Directs, coordinates and manages profitability of engagements on behalf of the company
- Prior Consulting Experience (Minimum of five (5) years in core consulting role)
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Strong quantitative & qualitative analytical skills
- Excellent oral and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and across industries
- Strong Facilitation and presentation skills
- Substantial leadership experience, particularly in small and mid-sized non-profits
- Post-Graduate degree (MBA, MSc, etc.) will be an added advantage
- Project management certification will be an added advantage
- Good relationship management skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please note that this role is project based and not a full-time employment. Interested persons should forward curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job code as subject of their mail.
Note that you may be required to travel as the project dictates
Please click here to see the open positions that match your skills and interest, and follow the instructions to apply
We are an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success in the market they operate in.
Address: 1 Rachael Nwangwu Close, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
Phone: GL +(234) 0812 722 7044